Covid-19 has drastically altered the way we are doing many things this summer. We are slowly but surely working through the details of camp this summer, and we ask for your patience as we define the process. Here are the current protocols for Family Camp (subject to change):
- We will have 2 Family Camp Cohorts. This will allow for spacing out during large events like chapel and meal times.
- We will require ALL attendants to complete the Health Screening Form and receive a negative cost test within 72 hours prior to arrival.
- We will ask families to wear masks indoors when unable to socially distance (and when not doing physically exerting activity). This is a very limited time.
- We will encourage social distancing between families. Families will still have a counselor to join them!
- We will have hand washing and/or hand sanitizer available around camp, in each building, and at each activity.