Camp is almost here!
The horses are saddled, our wranglers are puttin on their boots, and now the only thing missing is you! Pack those bags and get ready ride your horse, make new friends, and grow closer to Jesus!
Do these things before camp!
- Check your email often for updates about camp arrival and departure
- Log in to your NLR account to make a final payment if needed (your current account statement is attached)
- Ideally, the balance is paid two weeks prior to camp. Due to Covid considerations we will not be able to take money during check in. Please call into the office if you need to make financial arrangements and we will be happy to help.
- If you requested a scholarship, we need a letter from your camper (not applicable to Saddle Up) telling us why they want to come to camp - scan and e-mail them to email@example.com - if you have already done this you are good to go.
- Please log in to your New Life Ranch account and complete the release form if you have not already. Also, please review the pre-screening before your arrival. Please let us know if you answer YES to any of the items so that we can provide further consultation. While we don't want to turn anyone away, we are doing our best to keep NLR a COVID-19-free camp experience.
Other Stuff to Know
- Helmets will be provided.
- Please leave pets at home.
- If you need to request a special diet or have food allergies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.
- There are various times in the schedule that our canteen snack shop will be open. Purchases can be made with cash or credit card.\