Any luggage, bag, trunk, storage tub, or organizer is acceptable. Please note that space is limited as cabins are shared with up to 13 other campers and counselors.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PACKED FOR DROP OFF at CHECK-IN
- Camp Clothes- Modest clothing suitable for physical activity - no short shorts or mini skirts. Modest bathing suits only - no bikinis (tankinis are okay as long as the top overlaps the bottom).
- Dress Clothes- While not required, campers enjoy dressing up on Friday night for the “Ranchademy Awards,” the Friday night banquet, and testimony service. This is typically a dress shirt and slacks for guys, and a skirt or dress (please, nothing strapless) for girls.
- Theme Clothes
- If your camper has pre-registered for a chance to go on Trial Ride, they will need long pants and closed-toed shoes
- Jacket/Rain Jacket- for cool nights and rainy days.
- Bedding- All campers need a pillow, sheets and blanket, or sleeping bag for a twin bed.
- Towels and washcloths
- Personal hygiene items
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Closed-toe/tennis shoes- bring multiple pairs in case it rains!
- Creek shoes or sandals with back-straps
- Peanut-free snacks and bottled water to keep in the cabin.
- Prescription medications- all meds must be turned in to the camp nurse at check-in. Meds must be in their original packaging.
- Bible, notebook, and pen.