Family Camp is almost here!
Our staff is hired and camp is going strong! The only thing missing is your family! Pack those bags and get ready for Family Camp like no other. More games, more songs, and a speaker you won’t want to miss.
Just 3 Things Before Camp
1. Make Final Payment
Log-in to your account to make a final payment if needed (all payments are due two-weeks prior to your arrival at camp. Call the office to set up a payment plan.)
2. Submit your scholarship letter
If you requested a scholarship, we need a letter from your camper telling us why they want to come to camp - scan and e-mail them to email@example.com - if you have already done this you are good to go.
3. Check Your Email Often
Other Stuff to Know
- Family Camp takes place at New Life Ranch - Flint Valley. This is our site located at 160 New Life Ranch Dr., Colcord, OK, 74338.
- Upon your arrival your family will be assigned one of our awesome summer staff to get to know and serve your family throughout your time here. They will be available from breakfast through evening activities to be extra hands at meal times, as well as for various free time activities.
- If you have an infant, please be sure to bring a crib, pack ‘n play, or other approriate bedding.
- Please leave pets at home.
- If anyone in your family has a special diet or food allergies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.
- There are various times in the schedule that our canteen snack shop will be open. This summer each purchase must be made with cash or credit card.
- There is limited cell phone reception at the Ranch allowing for a great opportunity to “unplug!”
- Most important is remembering the phrase “do as much as you want, or as little as you choose.” We pray this family camp refreshes and equips!